SciSoc is run by the Executive Committee which is elected at a yearly meeting (AGM) in the Lent Term, and a General Committee which is chosen by the Executive Committee. If you want to get involved with SciSoc, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee is run according to the constitution.
Charlene Tang and Salvador Buse
- Senior Treasurer
- Dr David Norman (Christ’s)
Please email email@example.com to get involved with the General Committee.
Academic Advisory Board
Our Academic Advisory Board consists of academics and professionals within Cambridge who advise the Committee and provide day-to-day suggestions. The members of the Board are:
- Dr Peter Stern — Senior editor of the journal Science
- Dr Andrew Howe — Aqdot Ltd and Visiting Researcher
- Dr Julia Riley — Vice-Mistress of Girton College, renowned astrophysicist
- Dr Rend Shakir — Founder of Cambridge Matrix Ltd.
- Dr Kourosh Saeb-Parsy — University Lecturer, Fellow of Fitzwilliam College